Saturday, April 28, 2007

Have You Seen This?


I just feel terrible sadness for Jen and her family. Her 13 year old son is dying of colon cancer and has been life flighted to the hospital. I have been following her story for a while now, and her sweet Joey doesn't have much time left. Words can't express the sadness and heartache that she and her entire family must be feeling at this time. We have been praying and thinking of them every day. I just can't imagine what it must feel like to have to say your last goodbye to your child. Please pray for this family and hug your own children tighter and longer tonight. I know I will.

Here is the link in case you haven't seen it or would like to read her story.

http://jengallacher.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Colors of Me said...

I have been following her story to and I hug my kids just a little tighter and a little longer everyday!! I can't imagine the incredible strength that this family has to endure this heartache.

Your blog looks awesome and I'm glad that I could help with you signature line, even though Christi's explained it very well LOL!! After the day that I had, I couldn't function all that well LOL!!