Friday, February 1, 2008

Playing Hookey And A Few New Pics






I have a killer migraine going on today. I think I am dying. My kids will not be quiet to save their lives, the tv has to be going, the radio has to be on, and they have to scream and yell. OMG all I want is a dark room full of silence! Someone come take my kids for the day and give me a break? I think I would have had more silence at work than I am getting here. It doesn't help that my house is a mess, and the more I look at it the more I want to cry. I broke down and called mom to beg her to please come help me clean my house. I have decided you just can't do it by yourself with 2 rotten little boys undoing everything you do. It is impossible. I had to have my boyfriends come visit me, Ben and Jerry are here right now with some Strawberry Cheesecake icecream. It is making me feel a little better. I love those men! Wonder which one will marry me? I hope this isn't a sign of what the rest of the weekend is going to be like! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Cute photos....love the ducky one!!!
Hope you were able to get some relief...those boyfriends should help!

Nancy said...

aaawwww hope the headache is gone and the littles ones are a bit quieter. Cute pics of the little ones.

Rita said...

Awww...such cute photos of the boys! Hope you're feeling better now. We need to catch up sometime -- somehow! Email me if you get a chance -- let me know how you are -- it has been way too long!

Colors of Me said...

[[[[hugs]]]] i know you have been having a rough time - you can come up here anytime - don't know if it will be much less stress, but then we can leave the boys with dave and go shopping - you drive lol - don't want to be in a car with me right now lol talk to you soon

Colors of Me said...

HEY CHICA - YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED - SEE MY BLOG FOR DETAILS!!!!