Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Long Time, No Blog










Wow!! It's been a while! Life is hectic around here!! Hope everyone is doing well! I miss you all so much! I am hoping to get more time online soon! Finally got all my scrap stuff back out and halfway organized so hopefully I'll have some new pages to post soon! I did manage to get 2 pages done at work last week, but I keep forgetting to bring them home so I can post them. Here are a few photos to share that I just love! The boys and their new Christmas robes. The beautiful rainbow from last week when we had horrible storms. The ice covered branches on my cherry tree from the ice storm we had on January 27th. The Christmas tree, mom and the boys on Christmas, and myself and the boys on Christmas. Oh, and my new fella, Danny.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It is about time you updated us.
Well now I need to know more about Danny.
Cute photos of the boys.