Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF!

I am so excited that it is Friday! I LIVE for Friday! Today we were dead at work, I'm talking 5-8 minutes between calls, can I get a whoop~whoop! SO to fill in the gaps between calls I decided to try to work on some pages. I had some older photos at work and a whole box of supplies handy, so that is what I did. I even managed to get 2 pages finished. They aren't much, they were easy and simple but I love them just the same. I'm off here for a while, but I'll update more later tonite!




BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!

3 comments:

Valerie Salmon said...

Good for you on getting some pages done in between work! They are cute! Clicked on your link from my blog. Thanks for your comments. :D

Colors of Me said...

They may be simple but they are sooo sooo cute!!!! I love days at work when we are not busy,. Wish I could bring my scrap stuff there too! LOL! Have a great weekend scrappin!!

Rita said...

Love your layouts -- and I was "Blue" too when I took the color quiz! ;)