Friday, October 26, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Hummm 7 facts about me...


1. I have lost 22 pounds and am on my way to losing another 78!
2. I am so madly in love with Jason that it is all I think about all of the time and I am beginning to believe I am borderline obsessed with him.
3. I am a HUGE Greenbay Packers fan. I named Brett after Brett Favre, he was even due on Brett Favre's birthday.
4. I have been a bad blogger and I haven't made it to Croppers Cottage in what seems like forever! I miss you guys so much!
5. I haven't had time to scrapbook in months and I really miss it!
6. I have a myspace now. Go check it out! I want to add you as friends! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=57137492
7. I love horror movies and watch them all the time!


I tag Rita, Christi, Lori, and Jayne!

1 comment:

Rita said...

I did the tag a few days ago!

Had fun reading yours -- I've missed you too!