Thursday, May 3, 2007

Fun photos from a friend..

So MaryJo sent me these pics that she took of Blake and Brett. Some of them are so funny! I had to share.

Mom is coming in tomorrow. I am so excited! I can't wait to see her. I hate that she lives so far away! I wish she were closer to me. I left work early today to try and work on the house, but I think that the kids made a bigger mess than it was in before. Oh well, she will have to deal with it I guess. I could always let her take the boys for the evening and I can clean in peace... Er, maybe I could scrap some in peace as well? Fingers crossed on that one!

Anyhoo, here are the photos!

Brett was chillin' in this one!


Blake is going to be a plumber, I can see it coming!

He couldn't stay awake long enough to eat!

Please ignore the mommy in this one.. Focus on the cute face of the baby!

Elton John wanna be?

A better pic of the cute little face from above!

1 comment:

Colors of Me said...

I meant to tell you before, your little guys are so darn cute!!!!!