Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy (late) National Scrapbook Day!

What did YOU do today? I went to a crop, the first one in years! I didn't get very much done, only a page and a half, but better than nothing! The one I did complete is for Diane's challenge #1


Brett had a soccer game this morning and he scored the only goal of the entire game! I was so proud!!! He came running down the field with both hands in fists, arms pumping up and down, and the biggest smile in the world! It was so awesome!! He was really glad because this weekend his Nonny and his Brookie came in, so he had 2 of his most important people there watching his game. After the game he had extra special treats. Brookie took him to see TMNT ane then to Baskin Robbins for a cookie dough shake, his fave. Then Mom and I took him to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner and he had the biggest icecream cake with hot fudge and whipped cream that I have ever seen. He had a fabulous day.

Hope your day was as awesome as ours!

1 comment:

Colors of Me said...

I had to work all day :(! I did manage to get 1 of Linda's challenges done last night though.