Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sick baby and messy house...

So I had to take 4 hours of vacation time today so that I could take Blake to the dr. He has an upper respiratory infection and really bad allergies. So now we are on zithromax and zyrtec and robitussin dm.. So many meds for such a little tyke! He did gain a pound. He now weighs 22 pounds 10.5 ounces. Small for his age, but he is short too! Right now the sweet little thing is sound asleep on the couch with his "buh". They are so cute when they are sleeping! Not to mention quiet! Silence is golden!! I am sitting here playing and watching Crossing Jordan in peace! I love it! Well, commercials are off so here I go!

1 comment:

Colors of Me said...

Poor baby - I hope he feels better quickly. That is a lot of meds, but if it helps him feel better and able to breathe better, then they are a good thing. Hugs for him!!